Job Posting Title: Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Working Job title: Analyst
- Brief Job Description: Research and basic economic analysis – with results presented via power point presentation or white paper format (the type of academic work that someone would typically do in MBA / Business School)
• Research and analyze competitive, economic, legal, and political environments. Provide insights which will allow the company confirm, refine, or pivot strategy.
• Provide analytical support for Resource Strategy team by ensuring models and methodologies meet all analytical and procedural requirements, and solutions are accurate and follow sound business practices.
• Utilize, develop and implement models used for integrated resource planning. Model the elements and relationships accurately.
• Develop the input assumptions for the models. Analyze and understand those assumptions, develop an ownership of them and certify their accuracy and completeness. Accurately input the assumptions into the models.
• Monitor technological advancements and enhancements that could benefit our clients and its customers.
• Write reports that clearly explain analysis, results, conclusions, and issues. Effectively explain work products and thought processes.
• Examine research, identify, and analyze critical information, develop hypotheses, and make recommendations.
- Peer review the work of Resource Strategy analyst colleagues and provide feedback
- short description of the project: Strategic Planning & Key Initiatives
- What is the size of the team this resource will be working with? ~ 20
- One year with strong skills and experience using Excel for economic/risk modeling
- Our expectation is that the combination of school + work would provide strong modeling skills (change advanced to strong) and add economic/risk
- #years’ experience required: 1 year
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Teamwork & Motivation
- Research, Analytics & Modeling
- Communication & Collaboration