Title: Application Developer - Oracle CC&B / MDM OUAF
Duration: 1 year
OUAF Application Developer to design, develop, extend and support Oracle CC&B / MDM Application extensions and batch programs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field.
- Hands on design & development experience using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) and Java.
- Batch program development & troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of CC&B and/or MDM data model
- Good understanding of relational database design & Oracle SQL skills
- Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and CCB Configuration Tools (MO’s, BO’s, Scripts, portals, UI maps, Zones, and XPath)
- Experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse Coding and Unit Testing
- Understand and follow version control and coding standards.
- Hands-on Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) and/or Meter Data Management (MDM) implementation experience.
- Broad functional knowledge of CC&B and/or MDM in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Billing, Payments, Credit & Collection, Financials, Device & Measuring Component, Service Point & Device Installation, Measurements, VEE and Usage Subscription etc.)
- Oracle CC&B and/or MDM configuration, including user security - mapping business requirements to application/security configurations.
- Ability to convert functional specification into detailed configuration workbook.
- Oracle Utilities Operational Device Management (ODM) implementation experience
- UNIX scripting experience
- Appworx Scheduler Job/Flow development experience
- Dev Ops / scripting experience
- Oracle SOA/OSB development experience