Title: Sr. Dynamics Developer
Location: Beaverton, OR - Remote US
Duration: Contract (Possible C2H)
No C2C Please.
This position entails developing plug ins for and maintain Dynamics CRM instances that are mission critical. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time. Act as a technical consultant and support resource for CRM Team and Business Stakeholders.
Participates in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise. Take ownership of technical projects and support issues.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• Experience developing for and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required.
• Familiarity with front-end customizations, plugins, custom workflows, debugging, and solution deployment necessary. Certifications are a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011,2015,2016, 365
• Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism
• Strong understanding of SQL syntax and best practices
• Experience in deployment of business applications in Azure, IIS
• Participate in daily standup meetings and coordinate the efficient completion of development and testing tasks within a team.
• Comfortable interfacing with business stakeholders to obtain requirements, receive feedback, and demo finished and unfinished products.
• Experience using variety of related concepts technologies including Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, JSON, SOAP/REST, BizTalk.
• Design, code, test, review, and document programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
• Provides recommendations to standardize procedures and processes and to introduce new technology or improve existing technology.
• Stays on task, meets deadlines, and can quickly prioritize what needs be done.
• Gives and receives feedback willingly and keeps open lines of communication with our client partners and team leaders.
• Takes pride in the code they present and driving quality results, including completion of code reviews for development team.
• Are personable and at ease when presenting ideas to others.
• Pitches in wherever they can help and comfortable both in a team and flying solo
• Ability to translate complex technical terminology and concepts into terms that are easily understood to all stakeholders; both technical and non-technical
• Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work independently, prioritize, and multi-task.
• Embraces the challenge and opportunity of joining a growing team and company
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
• Experience with SSIS and SSRS a plus
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.