Title: Business Analyst III
Job #: 2086
Location: Portland, OR
Job Length: 1+ years with a full benefits package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for documenting process flows for prioritizing and funding new projects within the Customer Service organization. This person must be skilled at working with groups of 10-15 stakeholders, capturing requirements in collaborative design sessions and turning the output from those sessions into documentation. Documentation includes graphic process flows using MS Visio, detailed role/step descriptions and PowerPoint slides explaining the new process for management. Experience in back-office process design is required. New product development experience would be helpful. Ability to define and document the business requirements and functionality for a minimal viable product.
- Conducting process design sessions to gather requirements.
- Documenting business process flows using MS Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills tracking project status and budgets.
- Ability to package of the project requirements at sufficient detail to allow agile scrum team to develop epics and stories for development.
- 5-7 years in business analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to define the minimal viable product requirements.
- Ability to prioritize assigned activities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excel formulas and SQL skills for use for data analysis for supporting project benefits and prioritizing.
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.