Our client is looking to add a resource at one of the largest employers in the Pacific Northwest. The focus of this position is developing software in Java and deploying it in an AWS environment. They believe heavily in DevOps as a mindset and putting this into their work they do every day to make quality code easier to deploy into production.
- 2+ years of professional development experience following Agile practices (Scrum preferred)
- Demonstrated collaboration and iterative problem-solving with teammates to deliver valuable solutions
- 2+ years of React Web development experience
- Professional experience with automated testing
- Professional experience with client and service health monitoring
- 2+ years of Node.js experience
- Experience with GraphQL with the Apollo Framework
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices – on your own infrastructure, build, deployment and production support
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merging of two well-respected staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, has a long history as one of the largest locally owned technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned wide-spread acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly motivated professional staffing agency.
Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest growing and most respected professional staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.