Job #: 2113-1
Title: Customer Support Administrator
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
- Customer service representative supporting varying types of customer inquiries that support our client’s products.
- The majority of the work this individual will be doing is customer interactions and support; with the ability to do some more BSA type of work.
- Review and analyze these customer service inquiries to better understand and be able to identify opportunities for improvement in the handling of customer inquires
- Build robust KPI’s around a customer issue matrix that will be based on direct interface with customer inquiries.
- Create Excel and/or tableau reports to extract, analyze, and present data findings
- Ability to create a power point presentation that accurately and concisely reflects the story of your findings; be able to present your findings efficiently and effectively to a larger audience on a bi-weekly basis.
- Handle e-mails/calls related to any support necessary to support customers with our services.
- Manually enter data into systems in a time efficient manner and complete with precision and accuracy.
- Ability to translate spreadsheets into data to be manually entered into systems.
- Ability to understand automated processes to automatically upload data into systems.
- Ability to do quality checks on manually entered data.
- Troubleshoot and investigate potential data issues with customers.
- Manage the team inbox and emails that come in from different dealers or direct customers
Categorize/manage the inquiries that come through and direct them to the appropriate team member(s)
- Analyze data and mold that data in reports using Tableau/Excel
- Data Analytics
- Reporting using Tableau Reports/Data Entry with Excel
- Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (In lieu of degree will consider someone with heavy Data Analytics experience)
- Basic IT Skills
- BSA experience