Job #: 1683
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Portland Downtown
Duration: 9 + Months contract
Comp: Hourly rate plus full benefits. W-2 or 1099
Brief Job Description:
Immediate opening for an experienced Data Analyst to join a dynamic team with one of our top Portland clients. On this assignment, you’ll be responsible for creating high customer and shareholder value by building, providing and improving customer-related data analysis services. Previous contract / consulting experience is ideal.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with critical thinking and capable of dealing with complex problems.
- 5 years’ experience in computer programming using SQL and/or SAS. Expert skills required.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills and able to listen and ask probing questions to discern client requests and provide results in a concise manner.
- In-depth, comprehensive understanding of database marketing and statistical analysis processes and methodologies.
- Experience using databases and analytical processes for customer/marketing related analytics highly desirable.
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated success in planning, implementing, and leading major complex and unique projects to completion.