Long Term Contract
Work Location: Lake Success, NY
Job Title: Administrative/Clerical - Disbursements Analyst
Great opportunity to get your start in a world wide company who is a leader in the Legal Data field.
This position requires that the individual possesses knowledge of basic accounting principles, operational procedures, excellent computer (at least intermediate level Excel skills required) and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to deal professionally with both internal and external business contacts. He/she/they will be responsible for reporting on project status and issue resolution to Disbursements Team managers as well as project managers and clients as applicable. He/she/they must be highly organized, have a great attention to detail, be self-motivated, possess the ability to meet deadlines and works well in a high pressure environment. This position also requires that all applicants pass a basic credit and background check.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyzes accounts and data for accuracy. This would include extracting data from the company database and running queries and filters on this data in excel to provide reports to management. Be able to offer a problem resolution and implementation plan. Reconcile and investigate any unexpected discrepancies.
• Maintains client and correspondence files.
• Prepare quarterly and yearly reconciliation reports for quarterly and yearly income tax reporting.
• Daily recording of time in company timekeeping system
• Confirm all posting of checks and other transactions to account records and investigate any unexplained discrepancies in account activity.
• Provides assistance and performs special projects and duties as assigned by the Senior Financial Analyst and/or Disbursement Team manager.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.