Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Job #: 2145
Location: Portland, OR
Job Length: 1 year + opportunity with a full benefits package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Immediate analyst opening for a high profile project to test new strategies and products designed to engage power / utility customers. The lessons learned from this project are critical to achieving broader customer participation in client’s grid modernization and energy decarbonization efforts. The Analyst will support this work by performing custom analysis and visualization of customer (e.g. AMI usage, building characteristics), distribution (e.g. substation and feeder loading), and product performance data (e.g. equipment connectivity, up time and performance).
- At least 5 years of analyst experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in data visualization software (e.g., Tableau), statistical analysis tools (e.g., STATA, R), and a working knowledge of GIS mapping software (e.g., ESRI ArcMap 9+)
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multi task environment.
- Experience assembling, manipulating, analyzing and interpreting large datasets.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis, GIS-based spatial analysis, time series modeling and forecasting techniques.
- Experience summarizing, visualizing, and communicating findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated expertise in electricity sector and knowledge of electric vehicles, energy efficiency, distributed generation and/or energy storage markets
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.