Title: Engineering Support Specialist 1
Specialty: Engineering Operations Specialist
Job #: 9228
Location: Vancouver, WA
Job Length: Multi-year opportunity with a full benefits package
This full time contract position is located in the Commissioning and Testing Organization (TET) at the Client. This position will update and maintain TET work plan and project information with regard to the availability of printed project materials, assignment/maintenance/record keeping of GSA vehicles and test equipment, assignment of test equipment, scanning and submittal of record revisions post project completion, and the aligning of resources and materials needed in order to maintain current production schedules.
• Coordinate and track print packages and materials needed prior to and during capital work on pre-commissioning and testing and current commissioning and testing projects. Research and resolve basic field problems arising from issues with materials.
• Utilize TET SharePoint site to enter print availability and property inventory data, and retrieve energization data and test forms.
• Maintain files for GSA fleet vehicles for TETC, TETS, TETD-assigned and loan pool vehicles; assign vehicles to field, office and contract workers to include:
o Record mileage and schedule vehicle repairs/service/maintenance, etc.
o Deliver GSA vehicles to field staff as necessary.
o Schedule rotation of vehicles to maintain even mileage and wear.
• Arrange for equipping of GSA vehicles and facilitate POV check-in/out of appropriate safety equipment necessary for field use.
• Distribute and track test materials and equipment to engineers and technicians in the field.
• Enter and distribute office supply orders for field engineers as needed.
• Assist with the distribution of construction/record revision printed materials as needed by TETC/TETD field workers.
• Maintain and file blueprint records and revisions, which include ordering the proper amount of print storage tubs, keeping the print tubs up to date and delivered to the proper site.
Education & Corresponding Experience:
• A degree in Business Management, Construction Management, Logistics Management, Engineering (or closely related field) is preferred.
o With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, .5 years of experience is required.
o With an applicable Associates degree, 2 years of experience is required.
o Without an applicable degree, 4 years of experience is required.
• Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of engineering operations and progressively more technical in nature.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
• 6 months experience working with construction/record revision print identification, test equipment needs and inventory control.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience and working knowledge of SharePoint, sufficient to enter and retrieve data.
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates, and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.