# 54761- QA Data Analyst – (possibility work remotely)
Lake Success, NY
Duration: 2 years contract
Job responsibilities require that the QA Data Analyst meet the critical job demands, including but not limited to, the following key areas:
• Confirm the accuracy of initial import of data involving thousands of records
• Confirm the accuracy of various data updates and extracts, which involves understanding the logic of complex queries/stored procedures based on requirements, writing appropriate test queries, and executing them to verify the logic and data
• Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
• Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
• Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
• 2+ years’ of very strong experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write, and execute very complex SQL queries, and understand the logic of stored procedures
• 1 + years’ experience working with T-SQL, or ANSI-89 / ANSI-92.
• Intermediate level T-SQL to include thorough understanding of the following concepts:
o Aggregates: COUNT, SUM, MAX/MIN, DISTINCT, GROUP BY, HAVING
o UNION vs UNION ALL
o NULL handling
o Sub queries: IN, EXISTS, and inline views, Correlated Subqueries
o Constraints, Primary keys, foreign keys, defaults
o Error trapping
o Advanced stored procedures and user defined functions programming
• Should have at least 3 + years’ experience in a Software QA role understanding the entire software life cycle and various QA/testing methodologies/techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent analytical and organizational skills; Strong deductive reasoning
• Ability to multi-task and work separate projects in a fast paced & dynamic company environment and extremely tight timelines
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.