SW Portland, OR (On site required)
2 year w2 contract (NO C2C)
This person is comfortable with InDesign, Photoshop, and general principles of typography. This person will be enthusiastic, patient, detail oriented, and open to working with systems and processes that are highly regimented to ensure quality is on-point. This person will need to be comfortable both working collaboratively with team members as well as working independently for extended periods of time.
• Regularly develop documents, logos, signatures and other assets for the purposes of print.
• Discuss client needs and requirements with various internal stakeholders and provide information, knowledge and expertise regarding prepress and print development processes.
• Carefully maintain and manage version control and procedural procedures for the purposes of ensuring quality.
• Analyze workload and communicate concerns, complexities, and bottlenecks to team members and stakeholders to ensure possible risks to the relevant timelines are understood as early as possible.
• 2 years of academic or practical work experience in InDesign and Photoshop.
• General working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Creative Cloud.
• High level of comfort on the Windows platform.
• High level of comfort with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
• Any technical or development related experience is a plus. This can include: