Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer – 6911
Portland, OR – Full time/ Permanent
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidate
Looking for a talented full-stack developer to join our team in building the next generation of web applications for all points of customer interaction. We are full-stack development running 100% on Amazon Web Services. Deliver every aspect of development from code-managed infrastructure, code-deployment, software design and development, continuous integration, and functional testing.
Our client is tied to a technology stack and use the best solution for the problem with lots of freedom to make design and architecture choices to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
The current stacks are based on React, Node JS, PHP, Angular JS, and nearly 20 different Amazon Web Services including EC2, VPC, RDS, Elastic Container Services, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, Kinesis, and more, also have multiple platform teams running JIRA agile.
Built patent-pending technology and award winning applications. We work in an open, collaborative environment. As a member of our team you would be responsible for building and supporting large scale web applications, APIs, and infrastructure for optimal performance and reliability. Projects include developing serverless applications, e-commerce software for the Mentor Graphics corporate website and custom NodeJS /React applications for website resource delivery including video.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must be able to demonstrate work and code samples from multiple projects
- Experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- You must have proven expertise in web applications development, noSQL database development, API development, and advanced development in a server-side language.
- Requires strong communication skills and the ability to interact with customers to determine needs and requirements. Must be able to produce high quality web applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed. Requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once and effectively manage small projects. Should be familiar with web services and developing secure, reliable, high performance applications using cloud based services, preferably Amazon Web Services.