Title: HR EAP Consultant
Location: Downtown Portland
Duration: 1 year
Our client is looking for a strong Project Manager to help scope and drive their project to execution and implementation.
- Responsible for company-wide mental health sustainability awareness and training initiative.
- Provide workplace psychological support and consultation to individuals, management and at the organizational level.
- Experience scoping projects and driving the work to execution and implementation.
- Strong analytical, strategic and communication skills along with ability to develop specific, realistic project plan with multiple deliverables.
- Ability to plan, communicate and follow through to successful change in mental health access and delivery.
- Subject matter expertise in the implementation of behavioral health mental health strategy within organizations.