Job #: 1972
Title: IT Software Asset Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
Application Due Date: 3/18/2019
Job Length: 9+months Contract
ieSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V. Security Clearance Requirement: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The Business Analyst II is responsible for reviewing requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations in compliance with standards, policies, and methodologies.
Brief Job Description:
IT Software Asset Analyst works with the Software Asset Manager to raise awareness of SAM processes and policies across the IT organization and wider business partner areas
• Previous software asset management experience
• Understand and be a strong advocate for ITIL Software Asset Management standards
• Experienced in computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Peoplesoft, and Service Now
o Will accept other Service Management tool experience but prefer Service Now
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• ITIL Framework
# years’ experience required:
3+ years’ experience related to Software Asset Management
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
• ITIL fundamentals backgound;
• Certification (SAM preferred), but Foundations only will be considered.
• Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
• A collaborative approach to relationship building and style flexing
Preferred job skills:
• Technical background (does not have to be at the developer level)
• Documenting business processes and requirements
• Extensive knowledge of emerging industry standards related to general IT asset management.