Title: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Downtown, Portland
Duration: Full Time, Permanent Direct Hire
Top Skills Required: 3+ years of Technical Leadership Experience, Java/Node.JS.
If you’re a Lead Software Engineer with at least ten years’ experience in software engineering and you’re looking for a new challenge, Our Client is right for you. As a Lead Software Engineer, you'll support the development team to create objectives for software requirements. You’ll collaborate across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to produce creative software solutions. You’ll work closely with our clinical and business partners to ensure the delivery of quality care across all our channels including digital and retail.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, shipping innovative and compelling features rapidly, you'll knock it out of the park. Healthcare industry experience is not required; we are looking for people who know how to deliver secure and stable software solutions. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your engineering skills and sharing the Our Client engineering vision.
• Coordinate with Product Development to refine quality software requirements
• Create actionable objectives from software requirements
• Mentor Software Engineers
• Develop and maintain automation of unit, integration and functional system tests (JUnit, Spock, Cucumber Selenium, Geb, Jest, Sinon, Protractor, etc.)
• Configure application infrastructure using configuration as code practices to support a continuous integration, delivery and deployment environment (Jenkins Pipeline, CloudFormation, TerraForm, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Proficiency in responsive design patterns
• Experience with integration/enterprise testing
• Computer science degree or related experience
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards