Job Title: Informatica Developer
Duration: 6 + Months
Job Number: 2084
Location: Portland, OR
Immediate opening for contract Informatica Developer to assist with a new technology platform initiative. In this role, you will participate in all phases of project implementation and continued support of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) for the enterprise. Demonstrated core competency using Informatica, DAC and Appworx with proficiency having used it in an OBIEE / OBIA preferred.
This role will interface directly with clients as well as IT staff in order to gather requirements to support the creation and maintenance of OBIEE artifacts.
Candidate must have strong report and Informatica mapping development, Informatica / DAC & Appworx workflow run capabilities and experience with OBIEE/Informatica design and implementation.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ current experience in Informatica Development to include Informatica mapping development and DAC workflow scheduling within OBIEE design.
- Must have strong process skills to ensure clear and organized delivery of development.
- Must have successful background working independently and have strong communication skills to keep the team informed of progress.
- The successful candidate needs to be able to work directly with business to gather and clarify requirements
- Experience with oracle business intelligence tools (etl/rpd). (preferred)
- Prior experience rewriting informatica. prior experience evaluating impacts of changes from relational data architecture to object-oriented architecture. (preferred)
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include: drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.