Job #: 1798
job title: Operations Support Coordinator (Joint Use )
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 1 year contract
Competitive rate plus full benefit package
Brief Job Description:
Department Coordinator and Support professional needed in our client's fast paced Joint Use office. In this role you'll support multiple permitting processes in Joint Use, related Joint Use activity and billing including but not limited to:
- Compiles and analyzes data, does corporate receivables/bill receivables.
- Data Entry, some analysis and problem solving ability necessary.
- Review permits received for deficiencies and notify licensees of any issues (understand w/ training the permit process and requirements of processing a permit)
- Process accurate billing from permits that can be complex and require strong attention to detail.
- Will be working on other assignments as needed for Permitting, Field Operations, Wireless and FITNES.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- General office support such as typing, operate office equipment, office procedures/practices.
- Collects information, answers inquiries. Produces documents using appropriate resources and technology.
- Entry-level position requiring 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- College degree preferred, but not required depending on work experience
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Very strong accuracy & attention to detail
- Resource needs to be comfortable working independently in a fast paced environment
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel (intermediate knowledge)
- Must have strong Word (Mail Merg, Footnotes, Math/Columns)
- People Soft, DMS, Access data base, relational data bases and other software applications specific to the functional business area- preferred.