Job #: 2037
Title: PeopleSoft Financials Developer - consultant
Location: Portland, OR
Job Length: 6+ Months Contract
Provides application software development services. Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications. Analyzes requirements and tests and integrates application components. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Supporting our Financial application suite (primarily): PeopleSoft-FSCM, PowerPlan, RiskMaster
- Developing integrations for applications.
- Developing and enabling integration patterns and best practices.
- Developing integrations between On-premise and cloud applications.
- Supporting after hours on-call support
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have recent experience in PeopleSoft FSCM, and with web service experience ; Solid understanding of functional modules within PS-FSCM.
- Demonstrated familiarity with IT integration, content management, web and cloud projects, and engineering practices
- Knowledge of supporting financial systems
- Web Service Experience
- Facilitation of continuous improvement
- Any experience with cloud tool sets, web service integration experience is desired.
- Prefer knowledge of DataStage, DataPower, messaging services such as MQ, database skills, Business Process Modeler, Angular, EC2, S3, Lambda