Job ID #: 6466-1
Contract - Possible CTH
Location: Charolette, NC (Remote for now)
Job Title: Technical - Product Owner
You as the Product Owner will build the future of our technology products by developing a vision and by planning and prioritizing work for our Scrum teams.
The ideal candidate excels at (1) listening and asking the right questions of internal and external users to learn what they truly need, (2) organizing and communicating that information using features and user stories, (3) designing solutions to provide maximum business value as quickly as possible, and (4) working closely with both the users and development team to achieve goals. If you are the kind of person that is driven, flexible, and are a lifelong learner who enjoys new challenges, then you should definitely apply.
As our Product Owner, you will:
• Collaborate with teams across the business to define the features that should be built and to translate business requirements into features and user
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, including product releases
• Develop a strategy for the product that ties to the broader company strategy and vision, and build product roadmaps to plan how to accomplish that
• Proactively identify issues and opportunities for improvement by talking with business users
• Clearly communicate the vision for the product and the real value provided, both to motivate the development teams and to get buy-in from other
• Work actively with scrum masters and developers to continuously improve process
• Estimate and measure business value provided by new features
• Become an expert in the available technical tools and how groups and processes can make use of them
• Build the best products possible
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, process analyst, or product owner
• Prefer at least 2 year of experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Prefer experience with wireframe tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
• Ideal candidate would have experience with a business process management tool or low-code application platform, particularly Microsoft Dynamics
or Power Apps
• Strong customer-focused attitude
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.