Title: Program Support Specialist
Specialty: Level 1 – Customer Relations and Administrative Support
Job #: 9087
Location: Vancouver, WA
Job Length: Multi-year opportunity with a full benefits package
The primary focus of this role is to support the Customer Service Reliability Program (TPCR) organization at Client Power Administration (Client). This position will perform a key support role to the TPCR program by providing logistical and data support. This position will participate in a broad scope of projects from Transmission Operator Services to Transmission Planner Coordinated Functional Registration.
• Act as the primary point of contact for external Reliability Compliance Customer Requests:
o Prepare and provide recommendations on the implementation of metrics addressing initial Customer Service Reliability Program response times, frequent customer inquiries, etc.
o Monitor the team email inbox and respond appropriately to both internal and external customer service requests.
o Maintain the Customer Service Reliability Program Customer Compliance Request Tracker including daily use and maintenance. Responsibilities include:
Track all customer questions, requests, and tasks including e-mail chains, attachments, and responsible parties.
Provide analysis, research and facilitate solutions and responses to approximately 50% of customers’ requests; escalate remaining requests to the Customer Service Reliability Program Supervisor for resolution.
Draft reliability-related letters of attestation and other reliability compliance customer documentation.
• Primary coordinator of customer Workshops for the Customer Service Reliability program:
o Coordinate all aspects of meeting.
o Draft communications for internal and external audiences.
• Attend SME meetings; communicate Customer Service Reliability Program updates and initiatives.
• Admin Duties:
o Provide formal Client correspondence quality assurance in accordance with the official Client Correspondence guidelines.
o Provide logistical support to TPCR team including setting up internal and external meetings, conference call and WebEx support and hosting external regulatory conferences for WECC and NERC.
• Maintain the Transmission Reliability Program Crawler (WECC/NERC standards/requirements and customer data management tool):
o Perform recurring data audits.
o Assist in requirements gathering and testing for future tool implementation phases.
o Track customer agreements with reliability/compliance implications.
• Serve as the point of contact (POC) for the annual Transmission Reliability Program projects, including:
o Customer Compliance Documentation Project:
WECC/NERC Reliability Standards Attestations, including metered boundaries;
Critical Asset Notification;
Maintenance & Obligation (M&O) contract annual facilitation/review and attestations.
• Project Coordination responsibilities include:
o Using Excel, Visio, MS Project and/or SharePoint, coordinate, analyze, research, communicate, record, problem solve, create metrics, create reports, draft/maintain processes, create schedules, and track continuity of projects to completion.
o Working with other Client project teams to gather requirements and assist Client management with the implementation of new computer applications/systems for use by the Customer Service Reliability Program.
• Draft and prepare PowerPoint presentations and articles for quarterly Reliability Matters update.
• Provide support to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on Reliability-related Presentations:
o Convert presentations and documents to multiple formats including PDF’s.
o Utilize/imbed various forms of media into presentation.
• Collaborate on the development, coordination, documentation, and communication of the Customer Service Reliability Program Annual Work Plan with Customer Service Reliability Program team:
o Identify all recurring responsibilities/tasks performed.
o Utilize work plan to manage assigned annual project.
Education & Corresponding Experience:
• A degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or Computer Science or a directly related field is preferred.
o With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 2 yrs of experience is required.
o With an applicable Associates degree, 4 years of experience is required.
o Without an applicable degree, 6 years of experience is required.
• Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of program/project coordination/control and progressively more technical in nature.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
• 4 years’ experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Excel, and Visio.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience/familiarity with Sharepoint
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates, and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.