#1723 - Project and Change Manager
Duration 1 year ( renewable)
Brief Job Description:
Combined role of Project and Change manager to develop, lead and execute full project plan as well as a change management strategy and plan for implementing the Position Management module of PeopleSoft.
This project will implement the Position Management module of PeopleSoft replacing GreenTree.
• Standalone, self-service process for position management outside of the requisition system (Current GreenTree system (iGT) will no longer be used for requisitions)
• Clear definition of roles and responsibilities
• Designated system of record for position data
• Enhanced integration to budget information for faster and better decision-making
• Data governance strategy and processes, resulting in better position data and analytics
• Roles and Responsibilities are not dramatically different from current state, but formalizing ownership will significantly improve ability of various groups to support this process effectively
• Additional tools, reporting, and resource focus can help Customer Service and Bargaining manage high numbers of position transactions more effectively
• Most of the design is technically feasible and leverages existing PeopleSoft functionality
• Exception – lack of functionality to do scenario planning for annual budgets
- What is the size of the team this resource will be working with?
- Small project team (3-6).
- Preferred job skills: Previous experience working on an HR system or PeopleSoft system implementation; change management
- Top 3 skills to be successful in this role: ability to collaborate with multiple partners in different areas of the business (IT and HR primarily), clear communicator, self-driven