Title: Project Controls- Procurement & Materials Coordinator
Duration: 4+ months
Application Deadline: 7/25/18
This person will mainly be working in PeopleSoft to enter purchase requisitions and change orders for services and materials for substation construction projects. Along with the receipting of the goods and services in PeopleSoft.
- Basic knowledge of Maximo and PeopleSoft software systems.
- Utilization of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Human relations skills, including the ability to negotiate and coordinate.
- Ability to present and facilitate with small groups or within the work group.
- Ability to work well with employees/customers internal and external to the department.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of substation operations procurement