Job Number: 2075
Title: FITNES Specialist
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Beaverton Line Center near Nike
The Facility Inspection Specialist is responsible for primary program activities for Client’s 10 year inspection cycle Facility Inspection and treatment for The National Electrical Safety Code (FITNES) for 280,000 poles and overhead facilities and 100,000 underground vaults and pad-mounted electrical equipment as required by Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) Service Quality Measures, Oregon Administrative Rules and National Electric Safety Code. This role provides expertise, analysis, scheduling, reporting, process improvements and other daily support for Client’s overhead and underground facility preventative and corrective programs. During storm events, this role will be called upon to provide outage support as deemed appropriate by Client
Data research, processing, and reporting; work order creation; various administrative support projects
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with a strong Excel skill set
• Advanced skills in human relations, interpersonal, and communications (oral and written)
• Advanced skills in problem solving, investigation, and research around handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Intermediate skills in working collaboratively across organizations
• Intermediate skills in organization, prioritization and time management and in adapting to changing timelines and competing priorities
• 2 years of experience.
• Experience with utility operations
• Experience with work order management systems
• Experience the National Joint Utilities Notification System (NJUNS)
• Scheduling and calendar management, MS project experience, Excel and Powerpoint
•0-2 years Project Coordination experience.
Top 3 Skills to be Successful in this Role:
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates, and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.