Job # 1679
Title: Project Data Support Specialist
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6 Months+,
Pay: hourly W-2 contract with competitive wage, full benefit package including healthcare, dental, vision, PTO, Paid Sick Leave, 401K, and more.
Brief Job Description:
Immediate opening for contract Project Data Support Specialist to join our client team in NW Portland to help on a large system replacement program. In this role, you will review and close meter data exceptions, validate consumption, research communications and resolve data errors.
If you have a proven track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; are adept at following processes and procedures and identify patterns and conduct analysis, THIS IS THE PERFECT PROJECT FOR YOU! And a foot in the door to a top employer in Portland!
- Basic skills in data analysis
- Intermediate skills in written and verbal communication including style flexing and communicating to diverse audience
- Basic skills in running queries and analyzing results in database systems, you will be trained in Oracle MDM, ODM and CCB
- Data Analysis, MS Excel, and MS Office are required
- Basic skills in project management
- Basic skills in organization and prioritization
- Intermediate skills in independent analysis, critical thinking and problem solving
- utilities industry experience preferred.