Sr. Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 + Months
Brief Job Description:
• Development of project plan and Work stream dependencies (particularly for moves, ensuring Facilities and IT are on track with locations, and other impacted stakeholder teams are ready to move in/out) with assistance from PM
• Monitor project progress, scope, timeline, change control and budget
• Management of project risks, issues, and action items
• Develop and share weekly status reports
• Support PSLD Leadership with executive communication updates (e.g. ESC or BSG updates)
• Support PSLD Leadership and Project Manager with other needs as needed
To better serve our customers and deliver stronger business results. Decentralize its Planning/Scheduling team into 4 regional hub locations and locate its dispatchers into its line centers to be closer to the line crews.
This will be implemented in a phased approach with the first move happening in September.
Teams will be moving in region by region. This represents a great opportunity for the organization to strengthen workflow from design to planning to execution while creating new cross-discipline and career opportunities within the Planning, Scheduling, and Dispatch organization.
Size of the team range from 8-20
- 5 years of experiences
- Project Management skills (e.g., ability to build a project plan with direction of PM overseeing the work, use MS Project, etc.)
- Prior experience in facilities related moves. Team Management, Critical Thinking, Organized, Background in Utilities is a nice to have but not required
- Preferred job skills: PM skills, ability to build a project plan, knows PM tools/templates, organized
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates, and employees.
- Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
- ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.