Job #: 2358-1
Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: North Portland, OR Corporate Headquarters
Term: 2 year contract, Hourly / Salary compensation plans available
This position is responsible for leading individual projects, or multiple projects for Program Manager. Individual is responsible for recommending personnel functions within area of responsibility, assist in setting project and/or organization priorities, managing resources, providing input to and managing project or departmental expense budgets.
1. Sets individual project goals that are consistent with business objectives.
2. Identifies Project/team and or individual trends in performance strengths and weaknesses.
3. Establishes project priorities/risk identification, differentiating levels of urgency.
4. Works effectively with customer/project/departmental personnel or those outside the formal line of authority to accomplish project/departmental goals.
5. Provides thought leadership in the establishment and development of project base line budgets, schedules, project engineering, and resource management and allocation, in individual and group situations.
6. Empower subordinates by allocating decision-making authority and task responsibilities to appropriate individuals.
7. Adapts effectively to changing cultures and organizational structures, new procedures, or systems, and effectively leads and interacts with different types/levels of personnel.
8. Maintains Project Management competency by continuous monitoring of trends and new techniques within professional area.
9. Continuous development of knowledge within profession and industry by understanding industry and business units.
11. Demonstrated competency in the nine project management knowledge areas required (Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communications, Risk, and Procurement Management).
- PM02 - Senior – 5-7 years Project Management experience. Performs above functions with less supervision.
10. PMI certification preferred, however not required.