Job # 2613
Title: Project Manager II
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: Portland, OR
Immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager/Analyst to be responsible for project requirements for specialized assignments within the Operations Group of the Connectivity Department for our Portland client. This role will need to have the ability to manage all project deliverables as well as translate all business requirements into functional business objectives.
- Adapts effectively to changing cultures and organizational structures, new procedures, or systems, and effectively leads and interacts with different types/levels of personnel.
- Establishes project priorities/risk identification, differentiating levels of urgency based on project requirements and deliverables.
- Sets individual project goals that are consistent with business objectives.
- Works effectively with customer/project/departmental personnel or those outside the formal line of authority to accomplish project/departmental goals.
- Manages and assembles all project requirements for development efforts.
- Presents business requirements needs to Product Owners and IT. Able to translate business requirements into system requirements with the support of product owners and IT.
- Qualifies new requirement requests based on project priority.
- Identifies key differences and notable discussion items for business approval.
- Schedules and facilitates working sessions with appropriate business and IT representatives.
- Present alternative recommendations for business review/approval.
- Publishes Business requirements document.
- Ability to understand architectural landscapes that support all operational flows to effectively support projects
- Accountable for qualifying, recording, and publishing requirements into development tool.
- Key resource working with product owners to support and contribute to overall operational flows, architecture discussions that support services in the contract management system.
Required background experience and skills:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) experience
- 5-7 years of experience PM experience required combo Business Analysis background is ideal
- Experience translating business requirements into system requirements
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Experience working with lean and agile methodologies
- Experience creating process diagrams, strong facilitation and communication skills required.
- Commercial Vehicle industry experience, experience writing use cases and functional specs and knowledge of software development lifecycles a plus, but not required.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.