Program Office Manager
Duration 2 years +
- The PMO is requesting a Program Office Manger to better support the sharp increase in Aftermarket new product project responsibilities.
- Program office manager role will centralize common admin office responsibilities into one role to free up project managers to focus their value skills directing and managing projects. Centralizing common project office duties will expand our capability and significantly improve the quality and efficiency of our program office and improve external communications.
Program Office Manager responsibilities would include:
- MS SharePoint project management site owner
- Coordinate updates and distribution of project status reporting both internally and externally.
- Department point of contact for status report requests
- Coordinating project governance reporting requirements and schedule with AMCOM
- Coordinate project status reporting requirements (due dates / submission) to DDC / client’s core team leads
- Manage the Aftermarket Master Project List and expand distribution of information to the broader aftermarket stakeholders
- Develop and manage a web based quarterly project information page to better inform client’s Aftermarket
- Manage Aftermarket weekly project status meeting including scheduling meeting and agenda, distributing pre-read, meeting minutes
- Internal / external aftermarket project communications
- The Aftermarket department is facing a substantial increase in the number of new product development projects (e.g. EMG, 43N, Econic, etc.), as well as aggressive timelines and also dealing with project delays (e.g. JYST, etc.).
1. High level working knowledge in SharePoint
2. Top level communication skills (must thrive on coordinating and managing multiple tasks for the team)
3. Must be able to drive results
4. Must have full Microsoft Office skills
Work Schedule: On - Fri 8am-5pm
*Candidate must be willing to be flexible with hours to help support Detroit team
Minimal travel (potentially Detroit if any)