Title: Reporting Analyst
Job #: 5442-1
Location: Beaverton, OR
Job Length: Multi-year opportunity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a well-respected market leader, located near Washington Square Mall in Beaverton.
The Reporting Analyst II develops reports, queries, views, dashboards, and so on, which provide information to ECA internal clients, stakeholders, managers, and other constituents. Reports may range from quick, ad-hoc queries to formal, complex reporting which occurs on a regular cyclic basis. The environment is primarily SQL Server, .Net, SSRS, and MS Excel, with occasional need for SSIS. The Reporting Analyst II may work independently or under the supervision of a Team Lead, Senior Reporting Analyst, or other.
The role requires a strong foundation in relational databases, MS SQL Server, SSRS, ability to understand business requirements and work with requestors to develop reporting solutions which meet their need, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight timelines.
- Utilize SSRS and SQL on a daily basis to produce accurate, timely results in response to complex, time-bound problems.
- Work with a variety of requestors (BSAs, clients, managers, operations, etc.) to analyze and understand requirements (intent).
- Design, build, and implement reporting solutions which meet user requirements.
- Maintain and support existing reports, reporting tools, and reporting libraries.
- Follow prescribed software development standards, processes, procedures, methodologies, etc., according to departmental policies and conventions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Interact and correspond professionally with team members, project management, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Account for and accurately log time against project work
- Demonstrated and sustained professional or academic interest and experience in reporting, data visualization and presentation, BI, and/or data warehousing.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with MS SSRS, in-depth understanding of its features and capabilities across versions, fluent in RDL, strongly proficient with SSRS.
- BS Computer Science or related discipline, relevant technical training / coursework, or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective reporting solutions from business requirements.
- Strong SQL skills, able to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships.
- Ability to work in an environment with deadlines and shifting priorities.
- SSIS experience desired.
- Experience with TFS, BI, data visualization tools desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; able to adjust for intended audience. Fluency in English.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO W-2 CANDIDATES ONLY. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.