Title: Digital Solution Architect, IT Customer Applications
Duration: Permanent Direct Hire
Location: Portland, OR
Exciting opportunity for a senior level Solutions Architect to join a top Portland employer in the Energy / Utility industry. This role Architects and develops technology solutions for digital programs, products, and business problems with the goal of reducing the friction between our client and their customers. If you are hungry for a meaningful position where your work impacts the quality of life for your community, this position is worth exploring.
This role will also combine knowledge of best in class emerging technologies, client current platforms and architecture, and the changing requirements of business users and customers to develop and maintain a strategic roadmap.
- Owns the architecture for the full stack of digital systems, and a future state multi-year roadmap including service automation, system integrations and interfaces, authentication and identity, data models and performance targets.
- Develops and drives implementation of reference models, reference architecture, technical design, design patterns, reusable frameworks, and best practices in alignment with the architecture standards.
- Researches and develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
- 8+ years in Solutions Architecture or similar roles
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering management or equivalent work experience in related discipline.
- TOGAF, ITIL, ARCHIMATE certification preferred.