Job #: 160599
Title: Senior Frontend Software Engineer - Digital Innovation Group
Location: Seattle, Washington
Duration: Permanent Direct Hire
The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare virtually anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a Sr. Frontend Software Engineer that will help our client transform healthcare through technology that is smart, sophisticated, user-centric, and measurable. Your work will change healthcare as we know it. You will be building the software that powers the consumer healthcare experience for patients both in and outside of our hospital network.
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems, leading teams and mentoring more junior engineers.
- Design fault-tolerant architecture that scales with real-time workloads involving audio, video, data, and messaging.
- Provide thought leadership through investigating new technologies and how they can be applied.
- Take calculated risks, learn from success or failure, and apply that to the next problem in the pipeline.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 6+ years working with web server architecture and tuning for performance and scalability
- 6+ years of “Mobile First”, Responsive Design with HTML and CSS.
- 6+ years of object oriented design and implementation.
- 2+ years of React
- 2+ years of Node.js, Angular.js, and Java and/or C# preferred
- A passion for continuous delivery and test-first design.Experience deploying to cloud-native infrastructure using containers is an asset.
- A demonstrated track record of being a change agent, leaving every team and process better than you found it.