Senior Software Engineer
If you’re a Java or Front End Developer with at least five years experience in software engineering and you’re looking for a new challenge. If you have experience on the front end or backend of development, we are willing to train you on one or the other! As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll deliver code to market on rapid sprint cycles and disrupt the status quo. You’ll collaborate across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to produce creative software solutions.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, shipping innovative and compelling features rapidly, you'll knock it out of the park. Healthcare industry experience is not required; we are looking for people who know how to deliver secure and stable software solutions. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your engineering skills and sharing the engineering vision.
- Computer science, Information Systems degree or related experience or related degree
- Proficiency in responsive design patterns
- Develop and maintain automation of unit, integration and functional system tests(JUnit, Spock, Cucumber Selenium, Geb, Jest, Sinon, Protractor etc)
- Configure application infrastructure using configuration as code practices to support a continuous integration, delivery and deployment environment (Jenkins Pipeline, CloudFormation, TerraForm, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Preemptively discover potential system faults through exploratory testing
- Experience with GIT and Jira preferred but not required
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
About APR Staffing:
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.