Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: Perm / Direct Hire
We have an immediate client opening for Senior .NET Engineer. This is for a mid-sized software environment in a secure industry with heavy demands in times of crisis. If you have been looking for a position with growth opportunity, this is your chance.
Our client is customer driven and focused on delivering a high-end product. They offer Excellent pay, with work/life balance.
As a Senior member of the team, you will provide a technical mentoring to the current team members, execute best practices to enable them to migrate an existing application to a high-availability SaaS application. In addition to building software applications, you can configure and stand up robust, scalable and resilient computing environments utilizing PaaS offerings from cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or others public clouds.
- Develop new web apps, backend & data services and migrations using their current Tech Stack of Azure, C#, Vue.js, WebAPI, .Net Core, and SQL.
- Actively participate in a small, experienced, development team using agile development practices. Working collaboratively with the team during sprints to ensure the technical obstacles removed so deliverables are achieved.
- 6+ year of Full Stack .NET Web development experience with C# / .NET4.x / MVC.
- Deep experience with C#, WebAPI (.Net Core 2.2/3.0 preferred), Vue.js or React.js.
- Ability to mentor junior-mid level .NET Developers.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Experience writing SQL code, stored procedures, complex queries.
- Tech stack: C#, .NET Core, Vue/React.JS, SQL Server and Azure.
- Experience using cloud-based system management preferably Azure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).CI/CD skills. (PREFERRED)
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.