Sr. Web Developer
Job Order ID: 6546-1
Work Location: Beaverton, OR
This position entails the development of customer facing web applications that will be deployed in an existing server infrastructure. The role will also require upfront UX/UI design followed by the actual implementation of those designs. Desirable skills include client-side development skills with experience in frameworks such as JQuery, React, and Angular. The ability to create reusable code for quick orchestration and deployment to meet the needs of the project, along with the creative capabilities to design the UX/UI of that deployment. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time and to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
- Experience in deploying web applications in an ASP.NET MVC environment
- Responsive/Mobile UI implantation experience
- Drive UI/UX from concept to completion
- Experience in taking requirements/design goals and create customer friendly experiences
- Experience in architecting reusable component for rapid and flexible deployment
- The person needs to be able to think strategically about short- and long-term implementation goals and how to set projects up to succeed.
- Present designs, prototypes and concepts to cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Experience designing for accessibility and familiarity with Section 508, ADA, and WCAG standards
- Work with product management and development teams to take high-level requirements and develop into wireframes and then high-fidelity mockups optimized for a range of devices and interfaces
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: collaborating with development in the design of the information architecture and defining how the user navigates and interact with the product
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to development team and project stakeholders
- Contribute to guidelines and design standardization across the game
- 5+ years of client development experience. Architectural design work is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX or UI Designer.
- 3 + years of experience with JQuery and Bootstrap
- Any experience with Angular, React, Vue, TypeScript is desirable.
- Experience with developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
- Background using research to drive designs.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, InVision, Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merging of two well-respected staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, has a long history as one of the largest locally owned technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned wide-spread acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest growing and most respected professional staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.