# 10427 - Simulation Senior Software Engineer (VHDL C,C++,Linux) -
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to work in the Questa Simulator R&D group in the Design, Verification & Test (DVT) Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D team responsible for designing and developing high performance VHDL Simulation solutions.
Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Job Qualifications/ Required Qualifications:
- US Citizen with BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Candidate with 8-15 years of experience with large software development project
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++ with UNIX/LINUX platforms and good exposure to computer science principals, software engineering, algorithm design and data structures.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional R&D teams and interface with customers as needed
- Experience with code optimizations, compiler design, event driven simulation, compile logic simulation, parallel simulation, modern microprocessor assembly language a plus
- In depth knowledge of VHDL including the additions in the VHDL-2008 standard and some working knowledge of System Verilog.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates, and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.