Solution Architect IV
Job #: 11055-20
Location: Salem, OR
Government Agency seeks an experienced Solution Architect 4 with expertise in Salesforce development and administration, to support the completion of the CALMS System implementation and the NAMRS annual reporting.
This critical project needs a solution architect to support multiple criteria required before the department can take over maintenance and operations.
These include: reverse engineering the data warehouse; documenting applications, processes and data warehouses; minor .NET development; S-Docs development; data warehouse support.
The solution architect will:
- Provide temporary Salesforce development and administrative support through the completion of the systems implementation and the annual reporting.
- Support will include but not be limited to: creating S-Docs templates, data reports, and dashboards; performing user management tasks; managing Salesforce environments; providing help desk support; providing technical consultation to other team members and the implementation of the reporting application.
- Provide training and documentation toward support of the application going forward.
- Reverse engineer processes related to an existing data warehouse in order to accurately document existing processes around maintaining and uploading data into and out of the data warehouse.
- Develop and maintain S-Docs reports for existing Salesforce applications.
- Run and update an existing application developed in .NET to extract required data from the data warehouse to submit the annual NAMRS report for CMS.
- Create detailed documentation of the legacy system and data warehouse exchanges and the Salesforce platform.
Required skills and experience:
• Salesforce development including S-Docs (4+ years)
• CMS / NAMRS reporting
• .NET development
• Creating documentation of applications, processes, and reports
• Data warehouse support
• Data warehouse uploads and upserts
• Data warehouse reverse engineering
The selected key person could potentially telecommute, the key person should be available to work onsite within reasonable timeframe. Is expected to be fully onsite once the current crisis is over.
Work schedule is typically Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.