Location: Portland, OR
Great opportunity to work for a at leader in the Energy Industry. Looking for 5+ years of React/Front-End experience.
• Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
• Work closely with the business analysts to understand use cases and user needs
• Write tests for new and existing features to improve overall test coverage.
• Code review, requirements
Required qualifications and skills:
• You should have extensive experience developing complex web applications with React, Hooks, and TypeScript
• You should also have worked with GraphQL.
• You should be good with CSS and familiar with preprocessors.
• You should have worked with GatsbyJs - Routing, Pulling data etc
• You need to practice modern software development techniques such as continuous integration & distributed version control
• Proficient in writing unit tests using JEST framework or any similar framework
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
• Familiarity with Material-UI
• Familiarity writing E2E tests with Cypress but not required
FrontEnd: React, Typescript, GatsbyJs, Material UI, Jest, Cypress, CMS- Contentful, GraphQL
Backend: GraphQL, AWS Serverles, .NET Core
Platform: Clould Build, Cloud Run, Firebase Hosting
Years of exp: 5+
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About APR Staffing:
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.