The Senior Software Engineer – Web User Interface Developer role is a high-growth, high-visibility position helping to engineer the next generation SaaS software solutions. The primary responsibilities include architecture and development of services and components (design, coding, testing), system/subsystem definition, interfaces, product architecture, and team guidance. Position requires extensive hands-on technical expertise coupled with ingenuity, product knowledge, industry knowledge, and communication skills. Candidates will work with local team members in the early and continuous delivery of high-quality software products that delight our customers. This position requires attention to detail, the ability to juggle many tasks, and a proactive, can-do attitude. Must be a results oriented individual, who can readily demonstrate comprehensive use of agile software development principles to achieve the desired business outcome.
- Develops the User Interface for the fraud protection SaaS product line and platform.
- Develops and architects secure, scalable, reliable User Interfaces conforming to all applicable compliance requirements.
- Works with UI Designers, Product Owners, QA, Scrum Masters and management to complement and complete the development process.
- Perform Software Development as required to meet development project goals and on a per sprint basis.
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices such as design review, continuous integration and code review.
- Create and maintain an open and transparent environment that values speed, innovation and quality.
- Stays current with relevant technologies, applying them to Mobile App and SaaS software solutions as appropriate.
- Helps define the standards and guidelines for the UI architecture of applications, components and services.
- Delivers world class, high quality design and code using current, flexible User Interface tools and languages
- Strong understanding of multiple current Web UI technologies and frameworks, with a specific focus in Angular (2+).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years overall programming experience required, preferably in building commercial web applications, SaaS systems and UI development
- 3+ years of experience with Angular (2+) is desired
- Hands on experience with Mobile framework (React Native, Flutter, etc) is preferred
- Expert level knowledge of RESTful interfaces
- Experience with managing and deploying packages with NPM
- Expert level knowledge of modern CSS3 layout best practices including flexbox and grid, preferably with SASS experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in an agile team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unit test driven, collaborative, and iterative programming environment
Required Experience and/or Education:
- BS/BA or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of in depth Web UI development.
- At least one commercially shipped Web UI. Please provide examples.