# 1925 - SR Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Portland Downtown
Duration start 9 Months (renewable)
*Talent Acquisition Specialist with Workday experience and Korn Ferry experience preferred
*No specific recruiting disciplines preferred
*Primarily we need someone that has been involved with a Workday ATS implementation this is a must.
• Required Experience: Full-cycle recruiting experience with ability to manage multiple requisitions at various levels and engage with diverse business groups. Experience with staffing IT positions and/or utility industry experience strongly preferred. Experience with social media networking, sourcing and creating candidate pipeline desirable.
• Required Education:
- 5-7 years' recruiting experience; 8- 10 years recruiting experience preferred.
- Typically, a four-year degree or equivalent in training, typically in the areas of business, marketing, communication, human resources.
Skills to be successful in this role:
- Ability to function in a fluctuating and time sensitive environment. Ability to analyze stakeholder needs to create and negotiate successful recruitment packages.
- Excellent proven communication skills, both oral and written, both in group settings and one on one with all types of individuals (including all management levels), including consultation, facilitation, persuasion, and coaching.
- Balance employee/manager/customer/business/applicant needs while maintaining effectiveness, efficiency, competitiveness, and professional and positive image.
- downtown, Travel: may be required to travel to various client’s locations and/or job fairs