Job Title: Sr. IT Cyber Security Developer / Analyst
Job Number: 19-0942
Location: Portland, OR
This position will work as a senior technical role that contributes to designs, develops, deploys and supports new cyber security capabilities, engineering and supporting security platforms and tools to protect our customers and stakeholders.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develops or maintains computer programs, scripts and vendor security applications/tools, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation as needed.
- Contributes to feasibility studies and defines and designs system requirements for complex projects.
- Provide code reviews of team members and project resources
- Acts as a liaison to the other systems areas and provides technical guidance working with the solution architect.
- Acts as the technical consultant on project development or transition of new support requirements and the implementation of any new support processes.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on inquiries and problem reports to determine short workarounds and long-term resolution of reported problems or malfunctions.
- Serves as an expert resource or “go to person” within a group; may review work of others.
- Consults with system partners and other business units regarding current and proposed support techniques, practices, or new technologies.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations on current processes, practices, or technologies that would enhance business and IT needs.
- Communicates with systems, vendors, and partners at all levels in the business unit about proposed processes that would enhance current practices.
- Provides input into strategic planning and long-range direction for technology, processes and practices working with solution architect and IT Applications management
- Reviews documents, existing procedures, and processes and recommends where automation or improved processes can be implemented.
- Evaluates the quality and effectiveness of new processes, systems and/or modifications to existing solutions.
The successful candidate must have:
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Identity Access Management (IAM), specifically experience configuring/implementing and Day2 support of SailPoint IIQ, in a complex Sailpoint IIQ environment integrating with AD, databases, applications via out of the box and custom developed adapters.
- Develop custom connectors, lifecycle / workflows, rules, etc, in Sailpoint IIQ. Configure UI views, request items, approvals, access reviews and re-certifications, reports, etc
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers (Tomcat and/or JBoss), HTML.
- Experience working with tools such as: GIT/BitBucket, Eclipse IDE
- Experience working with Relational Databases - Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience installing, deploying, supporting, and customizing vendor software across multiple platforms (UNIX, Windows, etc…).
- LDAP directories, including Active Directory, Azure AD
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Proven experience with all phases of SDLC and ITIL.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and collaborate with others to establish and meet timelines with minimal oversight. Work closely and effectively with the CyberSecurity Engineer Lead, IAM Architect, IAM Program Management team, QA, and Application team resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
- Will participate in team on-call rotation supporting applications/systems.
- Will be available for storm response during inclement weather.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Prefer deep experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) applications and tools, specifically CyberArk, leveraging this tool within a mature IAM and Sailpoint environment.
- Prefer experience with F5 technology as a load-balance and security function.
- Security architecture and design experience desired.
- Experience with role engineering tools a plus (RBAC).
- Experience building bullet-proofing / automated monitoring capabilities around vended applications.
- Broad perspective of the utility business and thorough knowledge of network concepts and systems.
- Ensure security policies and applicable regulatory guidelines are adhered to in the implementation of IAM solutions.
- Working knowledge of applicable policies, rules and regulations, especially concerning employee privacy.
- Demonstrated understanding of the managing and reporting of compliance environments (i.e. SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Waterfall.
8+ years’ experience in an application development, configuration and Day2 support role in the identity and access management (IAM) field is ideal. 4+ years in a senior level experience with IAM SailPoint IIQ. Advanced analytical and communication skills are required to evaluate effectiveness of processes, and to redesign or implement system changes.
As a Senior IT Cyber Security Developer Analyst, the following certifications would be a plus:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Pre-Employment Requirement: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.