Software Engineer & Sr. Software Engineer – C#/ .NET
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: Contract - Possible 1-2 Years
This position entails developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Web Api, and SQL Server for high-volume, mission critical use. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise.
• 3-5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
• Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems
• Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience a plus.
• Experience with AngularJS or similar client-side framework a plus.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Api a plus.
• Experience with load balancing technologies a plus
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
Distinguishing features for a Senior Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
• 2+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET
• Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
Distinguishing features for a Lead Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
• 1+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET
• Prior experience leading teams in a professional, open and forthcoming manor.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.