Working job title: Senior WebLogic Admin
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
Term: W2/ CTC
1) Weblogic 2) Unix 3) Scripting (Any programming language)
Interviews: If candidates are not local there is a good chance that they will need to come in for an in person interview.
This is a Senior WebLogic / Oracle SOA/OSB Administrator role that requires an experienced professional with IT background and a high level of administration skills in one or more of the following products / technologies.
• Oracle WebLogic Suite 11G, 12C and above
• Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
• Oracle SOA 11G, 12C and above
• Oracle OSB 11G, 12C and above
• Oracle Coherence 11G, 12C andabove
• Oracle Enterprise Manager 11G ,12C and above
• Jython/Ant/Shell Scripting
• Java, JEE, XML & Web Services Troubleshooting skills
Weblogic Administrator works with IT professionals from various teams across the IT department & support teams to provide high quality solutions to support the business objectives
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and administer WebLogic Suite of products listed above
• Devlop scripts to automate administrative functions
• Set up Cluster, Tune & monitor any of the above mentioned WebLogic suite of products
• Create JDBC, JMS, MQ and various other JEE resource
• Provide application deployment and troubleshooting support to multiple development,testing & production enviroenmnts / teams
• Provide 24 X 7 On Call support on roation with other administrators
Experience and Skills Requirements
• 2 or more years of fulltime experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization
• Experience in installing, configuring , deployment, troubleshooting and administering one or more of the above mentioned products on Linux platforms.
• Extensive experience with clustering and tuning
• Set up security for the products listed above.
• Applying fix patches and fix packs
• Able to setup SSL/LDAP configurations for the products listed above
• Extensive experience creating JEE resources
• Strong Java/JEE, XML & web services troubleshooting ability
• Ability to automate admin functions using Jython, Ant & Shell scripts
• Good networking and UNIX operating system skills
• General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-lines tools to debug network / firewall connectivity. Tools such as curl, ssh and other O/S related commands like netstat, ps, ifconfig, route etc
• Typically a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience in related discipline.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast moving IT team environment.
Nice To Have Skills
• OUAF(Oracle Utility Application Framework)
• Appdynamics Application Performance Monitoring
• Devops automation using Jenkins and Devops tools
• Meridian EDMS for Oracle Utility Code & Config Deployment
• Experience Installing & Supporting Oracle Utility Applications like CC&B, MDM, ODM , SOM &