# 2605 Job Title: Supply Analyst II
Duration: 1 year
Location: Portland, OR
This contract position would be responsible for supporting the Aftermarket business in processing documents in systems and communicating with client's business partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and manage $2.5M of annual dealer returns of inventory purchased through the DTNA Aftermarket parts direct ship program
Review dealer error (PAR) and credit request and address with the appropriate Aftermarket department
Contact dealers and suppliers to complete parts return documentation and secure supplier credits for returned parts
Generate general ledger entries for supplier credits received and match them to dealer credit request for returned parts
Respond to dealer and supplier inquiries regarding status of return and credit request
Support EDI and systems team in resolving and systematically processing supply chain operations documents
Contact suppliers to resolve transmission issues and implement corrective action
Work cross-functionally with Aftermarket departments to resolve processing issues and streamline processes
Required Background Experience and Skills:
• Expert in MS Office
• Experience with SAP systems
• Experience with EDI transactions
• 2-3 years related experience
• Bachelors’ degree required
Story Behind the Need :
The core project is to go into the systems and manually process credits and work internally with other teams and external suppliers. You get a broad view of business and working with teams in Fort Mill (long distance). They will also support someone in the Portland office for transactional EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) work.
Team they’ll be working on/soft skills:
They will need great communication skills to work via phone/email with others that are not in the office. This is a fast paced environment. The team here is 7 people, and this person will be working closely with the entire team.
Day to Day Responsibilities, Expectations, Tasks:
Very transactional, processing, calling supplier, calling Fort Mill team/office.
There will be an asset list and they need to complete the task. They need to work through issues with the suppliers. The systems are a bit complicated so they need to be resourceful and self-motivated and not afraid to ask questions.
Within 4 weeks they should be operating independently or with far reduced amount of questions.
Top 3 MUST-HAVE Hard Skills:
1. Broad experience with technology systems and tools
2. SAP experience (1 year)
3. EDI Familiarity (1 year)
3. Bachelors’ degree required (related field)
4. Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with external teams and business partners.
- Preferred is 7am - 4pm
The candidate must be experienced in multiple technologies and data analysis tools and be able to understand the EDI Component and be able to communicate effectively with suppliers. Reason for this role is to
- manage direct ship returns. Which once the system implementation is complete, the process will go away.
- Working errors – root cause analysis to reduce to a nominal amount.
Fairly standard daily processes – responding to dealer requests (can vary)
- . MUST have excellent communication/problem solving skills in order to partner with suppliers on EDI side – dealers and suppliers on direct ship returns. Answering emails and phone calls throughout the day.