JOB # 8882
TITLE: System Administrator 3
Duration start 12 months, lead to multi years contract
APPLICATION DUE DATE: 2/18/2019
ieSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V. Security Clearance Requirement: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US Citizenship REQUIRED
o Develop and support Client’s Enterprise business applications:
o Perform system installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning and maintaining of web servers, application servers, integration servers and services for COTS and ERP systems including Asset Suite, AssetWork, and PeopleSoft.
o Troubleshoot and resolve software/system problems as they occur. Monitor, identify and resolve issues in accordance with established timelines in order to avoid major system problems. Develop and configure system operational procedures and processes for routine maintenance and security patching.
o Implement Client Manager approved application integration with Active Directory, enterprise services and required internal and external system integrations.
o Using established process and procedures, create and maintain update-to-date System Security documents, system flow diagrams, system integration documents, O&M manual and other technical project deliverables as requested.
o Perform business system analysis for new application delivery and support of on-going systems integration such as reporting, data integrations and system interface.
o Produce technical documentation and articulate technical information with both functional and technical team members to facilitate knowledge transfer.
o Perform analysis, design, development, and testing project tasks, and analysis for resolution of maintenance issues.
o Analyze, test, and apply changes to the application environment under the prevailing change management procedures and requirements.
o Provide problem analysis to the business and follow up with documentation.
Education & Corresponding Experience
• Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a closely-related discipline is preferred.
• This is a Level 3 position: 10 years combination of education, and/or work experience in Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field is required. Each applicable college degree will count towards 2 years of experience.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
• 5 years’ experience in windows server administration.
• 5 years’ experience in RedHat 7.x, Shell Scripting.
• 2 years’ experience in JBoss/WildFly or Puppet.
• 5 year’s proficiency and experience in installation, configuration, system monitoring and performance tuning on web server, application server for multi-tier business application systems in virtual environments.
• Experience working in a large production environment (4000+ users/endpoints)
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience with COTS ERP application systems such as Asset Suite, PeopleSoft.
• Experience with Enterprise Scheduler tools such as UC4, Control-M.
• Experience with XML, XSLT and web service integration.
• Experience with middle-tier construct and support services such as WebLogic.
• Experience with a version control system, preferably Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle including maintenance.
• Experience with Groovy/Groovy Scripting.
• Knowledge of system performance and tuning.
Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
Worker is expected to keep current on the latest technologies and skills required for the position.