Job Number: 2034
title: Tableau Visualization Specialist
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Portland, OR
Brief Job Description:
- The primary job function of this position is to work with business and convert the functional requirements into technical requirements and develop reports into Tableau.
- Act as a primary resource for Tableau dashboard development, Tableau server maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting.
- Develop rich interactive visualizations integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources through Tableau Server/Desktop.
- Develop interactive Tableau dashboards by utilizing Tableau features such as parameters, sets, calculated fields and table calculations, user filters, action filters and applying advanced technical charts.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of Tableau reporting solutions, including research, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, training & support for report development projects.
- Train other team members in Tableau desktop and Server.
- Proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Proficient (Beginner-Intermediate level) in the scripting language of Oracle SQL and MySQL.
- Exposure to Tableau server (Create extract and Publishing)
- Must have experience in research, design, development, testing.
- Have some PM/Planning abilities
- Oracle SQL Intermediate Familiarity
- Agile experience
- Ability to understand the business process and gather reporting requirements.
- Ability to test and validate the data on new and existing reports
- Knowledge in Work Management or Work Scheduling Systems (Maximo, ARM Scheduler…Etc.) (Preferred)
- Must have driver’s license and transportation
Founded in 2002, ieSolutions is recognized as one of the largest locally owned Talent Staffing Services company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We deliver our best each day to provide Reliable, Fair, Collaborative and Compassionate services to our customers, candidates and employees.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits, disability insurance, access to a 401k plan, paid-time-off and a continued professional development/education benefit.
ieSolutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.