Location: Fully Remote - anywhere US
Job ID: 6188-1
2 Year Contract
Job Title: Technical - Technical Writer
A fast growing world wide technology leader in the legal field needs your technical writing expertise!
This position is primarily responsible for supporting Business Systems Analysts, Technical Project Managers and Project Managers as they document requirements, track communications for audit purposes and create and refine Standard Operating Procedures based on process and subject matter.
Selected candidate will work closely on a day to day basis on selected case/project with the Business Systems Analyst.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• Extensive experience writing detailed technical documentation (2+ years)
• Strong analysis and research skills.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects, with changing priorities.
• Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically.
• Ability to express complex technical and abstract concepts effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor.
• Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization.
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast paced environment are required.
• Microsoft office suite, to include Power Point, Word, Excel. Visio.