Job title: Training Specialist
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Duration: 6+ month contract
Must be US Citizen to apply
Brief Job Description:
Our client is currently seeking a contractor Training Specialist for their Talent Development team. This role will primarily involve creating job aids and other training material for an upgrade of our work management and scheduling systems.
This position will closely partner and collaborate with existing Training Specialist, IT, Change Management and Project team members to collaborate on creating content that will quickly skill up employees on the changes brought about by the system upgrades.
Applicants should possess a strong attention to detail, advanced writing skills, and an ability to break down technical knowledge into easy to understand training material for employees of diverse backgrounds and varying levels of technical knowledge.
Required Skill and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Training Specialist or a related discipline.
- excellent verbal and written communication, organization and prioritization, project management, ability to manage multiple assignments.
- knowledge of adult learning theory, change management, and the
- ability to break down and update existing course and training materials in MS Word and PowerPoint,
- ability to develop strong working relationships with Subject Matter Experts and the ability to juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Advanced skills in the MS Office suite, including SharePoint