Job Number: 1868
Job title: Instructional Design Consultant
Duration: 5 months+
Location: Portland, OR
Brief Job Description:
- Identifies technical training needs and establishes objectives. Sources potential training vendors and platforms and evaluates training options. In collaboration with managers and other areas of HR, selects training products. Coordinates implementation. Monitors vendor performance to objectives.
- Collaborates with project members, managers and employees to assess technical training needs and develops customized training approaches and methodologies, taking into consideration changes in technology, regulation or best practices and aligning to HR strategy
- Develops and implements appropriate evaluation tools and methods to assess learning effectiveness.
- Coordinates initiatives and projects to support employee and management development of technical skills through various channels.
About the Program / Security Awareness:
- In an effort to reduce the human risk in cybersecurity, physical security and situational awareness, client is implementing a Security Awareness Program. This program ensures all current and future employees, contingent workers and vendors with access to client locations, assets and technology are aware of, understand and comply with security policies, procedures and expected behaviors. We support all aspects of our Strategic Direction and culture shifts as we collectively pursue excellence in our work to deliver the best-possible customer experience. A long-term, sustainable framework that brings together cybersecurity, physical security and situational awareness to increase awareness, understanding and compliance
- Instructional Design
- 4+ years in training with at least two years of operational or technical training experience.
Preferred job skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of industry best practices related to area of discipline
- Advanced knowledge of learning technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of instructional systems design
- Intermediate skills in project/program management
- Intermediate skills in facilitation and presentations
- Intermediate safety leadership skills
- Intermediate skills in analytical thinking
- Advanced skills in problem solving
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Intermediate decision-making skills
- Advanced organization and prioritization skills
- Intermediate knowledge of business process interrelationships
- Advanced business acumen skills.
- Advanced skills in change leadership
- Intermediate risk management skills