Title: Workforce Coordinator
Job #: 9450
Location: Beaverton, OR
Job Length: 2 year contract
Our client is a well-respected industry leader. Prepress is a team that handles the development of documents utilizing various Graphic Design applications and software, and document composition, which combines those designs with the data we handle during ETL. The primary skillset of the team is Graphic Design, along with an understanding of data, scripting, and technical processes. The Workforce Specialist will manage the day-to-day resource coordination. The Workforce Specialist will be responsible for communicating with other departments’ current status of projects within the Prepress team, assign and reassign tasks, and balance the workload across the team. The Workforce Specialist will approve team vacation requests, help manage the teams SOP process, and help manage the team’s special projects to name a few of the day to day tasks.
- Assign work that comes into Data Services.
- Report daily status on the tasks assigned.
- Identify bottlenecks in work queues daily and reassign tasks as necessary.
- Gather and present analytics on work queues, times, etc. to improve process.
- Maintain estimates versus actuals (in terms of hours) against budgeted project work.
- Understand at any given time the progress of any given project that is currently within the Data Services area of work.
- Point of contact for escalating widespread technical issues or outages.
- Demonstrated 3+ years direct Workforce Coordinator experience or similar practice.
- Strong English communication (verbal and written) skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to work effectively in situations involving uncertainty, ambiguity or lack of information.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically.
- Ability to express complex technical and abstract concepts effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization.
- Ability to change planned direction on the fly and instantly re-calculate deliverable schedules and resourcing.
- Ability to provide statistical analysis on workforce data for a variety of uses.
- Ability to handle a large volume of ever changing task assignments with quick turnaround.